Sunday, January 12, 2014

WIPs

 Oh how 2013 has followed me! This is a stack of the quilt sandwich and quilt tops that followed me into the new year! Three of these quilts belong to other people... so the push to finish them is very very strong...

My sister's birthday (February) quilt has changed to a graduation quilt which will happen in May. This project was the lucky winner today. I was able to appliqué four of the smaller hexagons in that salmon color today before being called away to other tasks. I've missed how happy this quilt is! The colors are so sweet and spring time.

There seems to be a change in the air... after feeling bad the whole month of December with different colds... it's a whole new year and I'm excited to get started on these projects again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karisma! I typically don't care for hexagon quilts but yours is so pretty, I love it! I may have to get a half hex ruler and use it on some Posy I have. Maybe just big hexagons using that would agree with me :) Thanks for the inspiration! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog also! I wanted to let you know, in case you didn't already know, that you show as a no reply blogger. I just like to let people know in case they wonder why people don't respond. Mine was that way for a long time, I never knew it until I checked my settings :) Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Sorry to get back so late! Thank you so much for the comment of my hexagon quilt. It is slow in the making but I'm loving the Posy fabric... it's so happy. Thank you also for pointing out that I am a no reply blogger! I hope that I fixed it... I'm pretty sure I did. =) Have a wonderful day! Thanks again for the compliment of my quilt... it is very motivating!

      Delete
    2. Hi Christine! Sorry to get back so late! Thank you so much for the comment of my hexagon quilt. It is slow in the making but I'm loving the Posy fabric... it's so happy. Thank you also for pointing out that I am a no reply blogger! I hope that I fixed it... I'm pretty sure I did. =) Have a wonderful day! Thanks again for the compliment of my quilt... it is very motivating!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete